Sanoma Technology is Sanoma Group’s international ICT and technology organisation – operating at the heart of the fast-paced media world. We enable new business processes and innovations, and are responsible for the technical development and operations of Sanoma’s digital platforms. Our experts also ensure the development of the ICT infrastructure and business applications.
Sanoma is providing many of the most used mobile applications in Finland and wants to hire the best and the brightest developers to boost the success of our mobile offering. Want to join us?
We are looking for a
Mobile Developer Wizard
who will be working on mobile apps for Finland’s biggest brands.
You can be a seasoned professional or a younger future talent, but need to have a hunger to learn new and still understand business behind everything. We are looking for someone who is hands on oriented and has excellent skills on at least two mobile platforms (Android, iOS, or Windows). You have worked with Lean / Agile (scrum & kanban) development and are able to communicate well in a fast-paced business environment. Project management skills are a huge plus, considering you will be working with demanding projects.
Your days will be filled with:
- – Hands-on mobile development on 1-2 of the following platforms: iOS, Android, and WP
- – Lead mobile development first in one of the business units, later the scope will be extended
- – Contribute to the development of Sanoma’s shared services and components for all mobile apps, e.g. Analytics, Ad Targeting capabilities, etc.
- – Ensure that architectural and framework decisions are harmonized – as much as possible – and in line with EA
- – Closely work with Architects and contribute to the development of the EA architecture
- – Implement/coordinate security and quality audits for mobile apps, when needed
- – Help Business to form mobile strategy and take informed decisions
In addition to a great crew, Sanoma offers a working space in the center of Helsinki and excellent benefits. The more you learn the more you will have opportunities to grow within Sanoma.
For more information, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist Tessi Reispakka
Tel 050 444 4481